In response to the Governor’s State of Emergency, the City of Hanahan has the following announcement that will remain in effect until further notice:
- All city buildings and facilities are closed to the public. All business and court transactions can be done online via the City’s website or over the phone at 843.554.4221;
- All police, fire and EMS services will continue to operate as normal;
- Trash collection will operate on its normal schedule;
- Recreation and Park programs have been cancelled;
- The Senior Center and all related activities are suspended;
- Court for Wednesday, March 18 and March 25 are cancelled and will be rescheduled, payments can be accepted online via the City’s website;
- Yeamans Hall Canteen will remain open subject to vendor availability.
City staff and emergency personnel are here to assist you. Please feel free to call 843.554.4221.