What do we do?
The office of Information Technology was introduced in 2015 to add support and innovation to the different technology applications of the various Departments within the City of Hanahan organization.
As the central information technology organization for the City, Information Technology provides a number of technology and telecommunications services to departments, the Mayor, and other city agencies.
The department also supports City innovation by:
- Facilitating creative thought about existing business processes across departments
- Providing departments with tools to deliver valuable new processes and services
- Designing and implementing systems that deliver these processes and services
- Applying technology where appropriate to automate processes and services
- Developing strategic partnerships