The City of Hanahan Public Works Department is currently accepting applications for the position of CDL Driver. The position will be responsible for the collection of refuse at curbside and the operation of related collection equipment.
Duties of the position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Collection of refuse at curbside and disposing at landfill;
- Responsible for the operation of related collection trucks and equipment;
- Perform a variety of general maintenance duties on trucks and equipment; and
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent;
- Possess a valid South Carolina Class B CDL with air brake endorsement;
- Must be in good physical condition with the ability to operate a variety of equipment such as garbage packer, jack, air wrench, mechanic’s tools, etc.;
- Must be physically able to exert up to 75 pounds, frequently lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects;and
- Working knowledge of the activities and methods practiced within sanitation.
Full benefits package including retirement and 100% employee health/dental paid by employer, and employer shared dependent coverage.
THIS IS A CONTINUOUS POSTING
The City of Hanahan is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com