Summary: Responds to fires, medical emergencies, and other emergency situations to administer life support care to sick and injured persons and to protect life and property by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Responds to calls for medical aid, including fires, traffic collisions, and rescue situations to provide pre-hospital care;
- Assesses nature and extent of illness or injury to establish and prioritize medical procedures to be followed, or need for additional assistance;
- Observes, records, and reports to physician patient’s condition and reaction to drugs, treatments, and significant incidents; and
- Other duties as assigned.
- Fundamentals of Firefighting (1152) (Firefighter I and II preferred);
- SC Drivers License (Class E preferred); and
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
Pay: Grade 9: $42,480.00 – $56,620.00 (Annualized) +/- DOQ. Full benefits package including retirement, disability, and 100% employee health/dental paid by employer and employer shared dependent coverage.
THIS IS A CONTINUOUS POSTING
How to apply:
Use the Apply for Job button below to access the City of Hanahan Employment Portal or download an application and submit your resume AND application:
via email: email@example.com
City of Hanahan
1255 Yeamans Hall Road
Hanahan, SC 29410
The City of Hanahan is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.cityofhanahan.com.