Summary: Responds to fires, medical emergencies, and other emergency situations to administer life support care to sick and injured persons and to protect life and property by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responds to calls for medical aid, including fires, traffic collisions, and rescue situations to provide pre-hospital care.
- Assesses nature and extent of illness or injury to establish and prioritize medical procedures to be followed, or need for additional assistance.
- Observes, records, and reports to physician patient’s condition and reaction to drugs, treatments, and significant incidents.
- NREMT-P; Fundamentals of Firefighting (1152) (Firefighter I and II preferred)
- SC Drivers License
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
Pay: Grade 9: $42,48000.00 – $56,620.00 (Annualized) +/- DOQ. Full benefits package including retirement, disability, and 100% employee health/dental paid by employer and employer shared dependent coverage.
THIS IS A CONTINUOUS POSTING
How to Apply: Submit resume, cover letter, AND application to:
City of Hanahan
Human Resources or [email protected]
1255 Yeamans Hall Road Hanahan, SC 29410
City of Hanahan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.