Information Technology Infrastructure Manager
This person is responsible for the delivery and management of a reliable IT infrastructure for IT services within the City of Hanahan, ensuring that service levels for performance, available and support are achieved through the internal IT/Administrative Department or external services providers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Directs and coordinates the planning, development and administration of the City’s voice and data network systems;
- Have management control over the design, implementation, administration, monitoring and maintenance of all local area network equipment, operating systems and infrastructure; ensuring data integrity and security are implemented, managed and maintained;
- Perform system maintenance on file servers and application systems to ensure a proper operating environment;
- Oversee the configuration, maintenance, implementation, testing and use of application software and end-user hardware;
- Provide technical recommendations on information technology projects to management;
- Present technological solutions to complex problems and advise management on priorities and plans for future projects;
- Assist with design, development, implementation and maintenance of office web applications and website;
- Monitor and audit network traffic, usage and access for unauthorized use and potential security risks;
- Must be able to communicate effectively and have experience working with end user in a team environment;
- This position is subject to emergency recall; must be able to work nights and weekends; and
- Other duties may be assigned.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field and three years’ experience in computer system development and modification or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong working knowledge of routing protocols, VLANS, firewall, DNS, DHCP and TCP/IP;
- Moderate skill set in working with VMWARE and building out VMWARE servers;
- Experience managing Windows Server, Windows OS (XP and Windows 7);
- Be able to obtain and maintain CJIS Security Awareness certification within 30 days from date of hire or promotion;
- Will be required to work additional hours during emergencies as needed; and
- May be required to complete additional training and certifications as deemed necessary by supervisor.
Pay: Grade 9: $42,480.00 – $56,620.00 +/- DOQ (annualized). Full benefits package including retirement, disability, and 100% employee health/dental coverage paid by employer and employer shared dependent coverage.
Submit resume AND application to Human Resources at [email protected]
THIS IS A CONTINUOUS POSTING
City of Hanahan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.