The City of Hanahan is currently accepting applications for a part-time Recreation Facilities Supervisor.
This position reports to the Programs Coordinator and assists with the planning, coordinating and overseeing of program and recreation activities primarily in the Hanahan Senior Center and other recreation facilities as needed. Applicant must have strong organizational and communication skills. The position requires 20-29 hours per week with the flexibility to work nights and weekends.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with the implementation and scheduling of activities and programs held in Senior Center;
- Develop, coordinate and follow activity plans;
- Supervise daily activities;
- Assist with daily maintenance of facilities;
- Works in conjunction with recreation and non-recreation personnel;
- Develops and maintains relationships with members of the Senior Center and Hanahan community; and
- Other duties as assigned.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Must possess a current SC Driver’s License.
Pay: $11.00 per hour; 20-29 hours per week with the flexibility to work nights and weekends.
How to apply:
Resumes will only be accepted with a completed application package.
Use the Apply for Job button below to access the City of Hanahan Employment Portal or download an application and submit your resume AND application to:
City of Hanahan firstname.lastname@example.org
Human Resources or
1255 Yeamans Hall Road
Hanahan, SC 29410
THIS IS A CONTINUOUS POSTING
The City of Hanahan is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.cityofhanahan.com.