Hanahan Recreation and Parks Department Seasonal Maintenance Laborer
The City of Hanahan Recreation and Parks Department is currently accepting applications for the position of Seasonal Maintenance Laborer in the Recreation Maintenance Division. The position will be responsible for the maintaining the right of ways along the City streets including mowing, litter control, trimming, the operation of related equipment and right of way maintenance.
Duties of the position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Cuts grass on right of ways, trims and edges around sidewalks, flower bed and walls;
- Prunes shrubs and trees to shape and improve growth or remove damaged leaves, branches or twigs. Rakes and bags debris;
- Cleans our drainage ditches and culverts as well as, maintaining of grounds and removing litter; and
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be in good physical condition with the ability to operate a variety of equipment such as garbage packer, jack, air wrench, mechanic’s tools, mowers and land equipment etc.
- Must be physically able to exert up to 75 pounds, frequently lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects.
Seasonal employment dates: Immediately – Mid – August /Early September
How to apply:
Use the Apply for Job button below to access the City of Hanahan Employment Portal or download an application and submit your resume AND application:
via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
City of Hanahan
1255 Yeamans Hall Road
Hanahan, SC 29410
The City of Hanahan is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.cityofhanahan.com.