Meeting of Hanahan City Council
Tuesday – July 11, 2017
Debbie Lewis Municipal Chambers
1255 Yeamans Hall Road, Hanahan, SC 29410
AGENDA ITEM and PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE
Call to Order – Mayor Newman
Invocation – Bill Healy, Hanahan resident
Pledge of Allegiance – Council Member Hodges
RECOGNITIONS – None
CITIZENS COMMENTS REGARDING AGENDA ITEMS ONLY
- Approval of the Minutes from the June 13, 2017 regular City Council Meeting
- Approval to Auction off old Fire Truck 1988 Ford 8000 Fire Engine on GovDeals.com
VIN # 1FDYD80UXJVA22905
- Purchase of Custom Typhoon 2000 GPM Pumper Fire Truck fully equipped in the amount of $589,208.00 direct purchase of the brand name E-ONE from vendor FireLine, Inc. Approved in the FY 2017-2018 Budget
- Purchase of 4 Ford Utility SUV’s for the Police Department:
1– Ford Police Interceptor Utility unmarked vehicle in the amount of $32,137.23 from vendor Vic Bailey Ford on State Contract.
1 – Ford Police Interceptor Utility Slick Top Patrol Vehicle in the amount of $34,820.23 from vendor Vic Bailey on State Contract. This cost does not include Radar Unit ($1,715.13), paint for four doors ($800 est.) and markings ($750 est.)
2 – Ford Police Interceptor Utility Patrol Vehicles in the amount of $71,025.82 from vendor Vic Bailey on State Contract. This cost does not include Radar Unit ($1,715.13), paint for four doors ($800 est.) and markings ($750 est.). All approved in the FY 2017-2018 Budget.
- Approval to scrap 2004 Crown Vic, VIN # 2FAFP71W64X100537 from Police Fleet inventory by vendor B&D.
- Approval to scrap 2003 Ford Taurus VIN # 1FAFP52233A190396 from Recreation Fleet inventory by vendor B&D. Estimated cost to repair exceeds the vehicles total value.
UNFINISHED BUSINESS – None
- Approval of EMS Contract with Berkeley County – Randy Moneymaker, Public Services Director
REPORTS AND COMMENTS
- Citizens’ Comments
- City Administrator’s Report – Randy Moneymaker, Public Services Director
- Mayor and Council Comments – Mayor Newman and City Council
Note: A copy of this agenda was sent to The Post and Courier and a copy was posted in the Lobby at City Hall twenty-four hours prior to the meeting. Current Agendas and previously approved minutes can be found at www.cityofhanahan.com under the City Council section of our website.