The Hanahan Planning Commission will host its regularly-scheduled meeting on May 5th, 2020, at 6:30 p.m. virtually via the application Zoom. Use this link access the Zoom meeting.
Download the meeting agenda using this link. During this meeting the Commission will hold a public hearing.
From a public comment perspective, City Staff has implemented as many forms of communication as possible, all in accordance with what is advised by the MASC guidelines for public hearings. This approach is in an effort to not exclude anyone who may not have access to internet, telephone or cannot operate certain technologies. These communication outlets include:
- Written statements in advance (in physical card form)
- These can be mailed to the attention of Jeff Hajek (1255 Yeamans Hall Road, Hanahan, SC 29410)
- Written statements in advance (internet)
- Residents will have option to submit written statement via the online form or will be given the ability to call in during the meeting. Complete form here.
- **This is the preferred method to help answer questions in a timely and efficient manner during the virtual meeting**
- Use the Q&A feature in Zoom to ask a question (once public hearing is formally opened).
The deadline for comments written in advance, will be May 4th, by 12:00 p.m.
Contact Jeff Hajek ([email protected]) for more information regarding agenda items or other related questions.