Schedule, Milestones or Submittals:
Anticipated project schedule based on current outstanding needs from all parties:
- Submit Final PS&E Package to SCDOT – 01/15/2016
- Approved PS&E Package from SCDOT – 02/15/2016
- APproved Permits – Completed (awaiting only Berkeley Encroachment, anticipate 01/05/2016 obtained)
- Bid advertisement – 03/01/2016
- NTP Construction – 04/01/2016
Planned Activities Next Period
- Submit Final PS&E Package to SCDOT for review and approval.
Significant Issues and Resolutions
- Easement Agreement between City and HOAs to be recorded with County.
- Under the Berkeley County encroachment permit, the County will only accept concrete for any portion of the path in County ROW. This requires replacing asphalt with concrete along Tanner Ford Blvd, where the path is within the roadway ROW. This equates to an additional 550sy of 4″ concrete (double the original concrete sidewalk amount) for a $20K project cost increase with some cost reduction associated with reducing the asphalt path quantities.